Friday 15 March 2013

Cheeks and Lips.

Just a quicky morning post as I'm off to do some errands this morning and have a little time to kill. I suppose it's a FOTD post, but the lazy version!

Blush.
First things first, please excuse the fact that my nails are covered in concealer, looks lovely I know...!
This cream blush goes so far, I really barely need to use any. This is how much I use to cover both cheeks as I prefer quite a natural pinky tinge.
I then make two dots on each cheek slanting upwards towards my eye. The lighting in my bathroom is rubbish and I'm using my iPhone camera, but I'm sure you get the gist :)
Then I blend the blush up towards my temples but concentrating on the apples of my cheeks. This blush has a very slight shimmery qulaity, and I like to think it makes me look all youthful and what not. Don't disillusion me please, I don't think I could take it.

Lips.
Obviously starting with clean lips, feeling quite smooth after a Vaseline and sugar scrub last night before bed.
This is the part of the day when I look most attractive- clearly. I trace my real lipline with Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain...
And then fill them in. The lipstain feels just like a felt tip, so it's easy to fill the lip and give them a definite edge.
Then I got over the whole lip with lipstick. This will hold in place as if by magic all day, only needing a small reapplication if I'm lucky enough to be getting smooched left, right and centre. Even a couple of afternoon wine spritzers won't make it budge, not that I'd know. Wine, me? Noooo.

I'll do a base and eye post another time, but there're my cheeks and lips. Do you wear lip products everyday? Do you apply your blush with fingers or brushes?







11 comments:

  1. you look lovely, lovely, lovely!
    I wish I could pull off wearing blush, It makes me look like the teapot on beauty and the beast!x

    bunsybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lip stick looks like such a gorgeous colour :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice product *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lips look amazing! x


    http://shinebrightx18.blogspot.co.uk/ - lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the cream blush has blended in so easily!

    Be great if you could check out my latest camouflage & monochrome outfit post here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a nice make up *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute makeup look!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lipstick definitely stands out!
    You have such gorgeous plump lips, it really suits you Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used the mousse blusher ages ago and the stopped doing my shade :( I really liked the consistency though I'll have to go and have a nosey at them next time I'm in Boots! Love the lipstick, you have great shaped lips, if that sounds weird I apologise haha.
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So need this! Love your posts!

    barbieandpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this stuff! :)
    Kelly xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete